God Photos: Awesome Quotes About God's Love

Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Awesome Quotes About God's Love




It is said that God created the universe with love . Everything in this universe has been carefully prepared by the Creator, and how much love it has made. In the morning, the freshness of morning sunlight, coldness in the moonlight, sweetness of the birds, sweetness in the fruit, and the infinite things made by god, only for us. We must also meditate on that God every day. We must thanked for God's grace.Today, here we will understand about God's love and Today we have Best Quotes About God's Love hope you enjoy it.

1) Among weapons I am the thunderbolt, among cows I am the wish fulfilling cow called Surabhi, among serpents I am Vasuki, I am the progenitor, the god of Love



2) To them who are ever steadfast, worshiping me with Love, I give the Yoga of discrimination by which they come to me

3) Fill your mind with me, Love me, Serve me, Worship me always. Seeking me in your heart, you will at last be united with me.



4) By serving me with steadfast Love, a man or woman goes beyond the gunas. Such a one is fit for union with Brahman.

5) But of all I could name, verily love is the highest. Love & devotion that make one forgetful of everything else, Love that unites the lover with me



6) What ineffable joy does one find through Love of me, the blissful at man. Once that joy is realized, all earthly pleasures fade into nothingness.

7) I, the atman, dear to the devotees, am attainable by Love and devotion.



8) The only way you can conquer me is through Love and there I am gladly conquered.

9) Do everything you have to do, but not with greed, not with ego, not with lust, not with envy but with Love, compassion, humility and devotion.

10) I regard as great even the smallest gift offered by my devotees in pure love, but even great offerings presented by non devotees do not please me.

11) God's love is like an ocean. You can see its beginning, but not its end.



12) God loves you. He wants you to succeed. He wants the best for you.

13) God’s love for us is proclaimed by each sunrise



14) No matter what storm you face, you need to know that God loves you. He has not abandoned you.

15) Life is too short, the world is too big, and God's love it too great to live ordinary

16) God created us for this very purpose – that we might be close to Him – and has His arms forever stretched out towards us.

17) God’s love trumps every other love we can ever know.

18) God’s love is so consistent and so encompassing that it puts the best of us to shame.

19) God’s love is awesome. He sees us not for who we are but for who He meant us to be.

20) God continually tells us that He loves us through the air we breathe, the food we eat, the people who love us and so much more.

21) Hold fast to your faith. Keep your hope in the Lord. Embrace the love of God.

22) We are a long time in learning that all our strength and salvation is in God.

23) God doesn't change his word, if He has promised you something;you better believe that is done before it's existence.

24) Build a strong faith in God through daily commitment in reading and obeying God's word.



25) He who has no attachments can really Love others, for his love is pure and divine.

Share these Best Collection with your family and friends. And comment below, if any suggestion. Your comments are valuable for us. Keep visiting for new updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment